Monday, June 23, 2008

Hanging With Braylen


Michelle and I got to spend time with my nephew, my sister (his mom), and my mom. It was cool because i got to finally see my mom graduate from college and get her nursing degree. I was also able to take my sister, my mom, and my nephew with Michelle and I to our favorite home fashion store...IKEA. They just opened one in Westchester, just north of Cincy. It only takes us about an hour and a half to get there as opposed to driving three or four hours to Schaumberg, IL. Now we were able to go to Chicago, one of our favorite cities, when we would go on our IKEA weekend excursions but I like the idea of only 1 1/2 hours in the Element. Braylen, was amazing at IKEA. Four hours in a cart in a large store and he was outstanding...He especially liked cart surfing down the isles. I had a lot of fun hangin' out with my family. I don't get to do it enough. Above are a few photos of Braylen during the last couple of weekends. He is quite cute and funny!!

No comments: